Get off on the right foot
Melanie has just found out she is pregnant and has no idea where to start:
- To whom does she go for antenatal care and what does this involve exactly?
- Can she work for the whole length of her pregnancy? And how will she be paid if she can not?
- What happens if her pregnancy is deemed high risk and she has to stop working?
- Should she already start buying the things she needs for her baby?
After our first meeting at her house Melanie chooses a package lasting one month including:
- A meeting to discuss her pregnancy calendar, including the initial administrative tasks to be done, when she should buy equipment for the baby…
- A meeting to help her understand the legal framework of a pregnancy at work
- A third meeting to explain the prenatal check-ups, what is covered by the insurance LaMal and how to choose a care giver and a maternity.
Get off on the right foot 515 chf