The Life Saver
Adélaïde and her husband have just moved to Vevey and are expecting their first child. Adélaïde doesn’t know Switzerland very well and doesn’t have many people around her to which she can turn to for advice.
After our initial meeting she chooses a complete package that will accompany her for the duration of her pregnancy up until she finishes her maternity leave.
The meetings take place once and month and cover the following topics:
- Pregnancy calendar, healthcare, administrative tasks to be done, what to buy for her baby and when, when to sign up for childcare…
- Well-being during the pregnancy: nutrition, sport
- Baby Gear Expert: The necessary items to buy for the baby as determined by her way of life
- Birth Prep discovery: Knowing the different options for antenatal classes
- Green Basics: An eco-friendly and toxin free pregnancy and baby
- Parents and working: The various childcare options and going to back to work after having a child
- Maternity leave Organization: Preparation for the return home with the new born child and making the best of those precious weeks
After the birth of the baby there are two more meetings:
- To begin with: I will come to the house in the days following the birth to check that everything is ok and she has everything she needs
- Back to work: three weeks before returning to work we will meet for an update
Adélaïde will receive her pregnancy plan and a summary of the key points identified during the meetings by email.
She enjoys our hotline for the whole duration of her package.
The Life Saver 1180 chf for 9 months
131 chf/ month