Are you pregnant, and already have a network of friends who are pregnant as well? Do you all wish to have a one-off session together, and gain from the knowledge of a Baby Planner instead of booking a regular one-on-one personalized service?
Then the workshop “between friends” is made for you!
Upon request, BabySteps organizes group workshops starting 3 participants* on the following themes:
- Planning and To-do list**: how not to miss anything from your pregnancy
- Labour law, salary pay and maternity leave
- Childcare options: learn all about private and public nurseries, daycare mothers, nannies …
- Wellness during pregnancy: sports, nutrition, alternative remedies
- Health insurance
- Which caregiver for my pregnancy checkups?
- How to choose an infant car seat?
- Attachment parenting learn more
- Green mothering
- Bottle feeding and breastfeeding
All workshops take place at the home of one of the group members, at a time** that we agree together. Each workshop lasts about 2 hrs.
Price per participant: 100 chf
For more information or to plan a workshop, please contact me.
* 5 persons max. per workshop
**The workshop “planning for pregnancy” offers a global to-do list for all its members, but covers all the important points. A one-on-one workshop is necessary to have a thorough and detailed planning.
***2 weeks are required between the first booking and the workshop.