Care providers and check-ups
Pregnancy-Care practices are very unique in Switzerland. But your Baby Planner is there to help you and present the various options.
Here are the themes we can approach:
- Which care provider is best adapted to my situation (gynecologist, midwife, general practitioner)?
- Which check-ups do I require during pregnancy and what are they for?
- How to choose childbirth education class?
- Where can you give birth?
- Should I write a birth plan?
It is advisable to plan this workshop early in the pregnancy (before the 5th month)